Thursday, July 9, 2009

Up next: 5 days mt bike challenge in Kamloops BC

October...ride October...thats my favorite month of the year but its also my bike sponsor for the season. Andrew is an awesome guy that have a passion just like all of us. He makes hand made bikes with... passion. 

I have been riding his bike this year racing a little around the US and having a blast riding with the mt bike crew, Linnea, Kates and the boys. Like I said in my other blog post I am not a professional bike racer anymore.
 Everything I do on my bike is of course pushing myself, test my limits but enjoy the friendship and the different side of cycling. So far I did Marblehead, Battenkill and Fitchburg. To come : Intermontane Challenge 27-31 of july in BC, (that will be my first ever mt bike stage race) then Mt Washington 15th of August , Cross Vegas 23rd of Sept, Gloucester 3-4 Oct, Providence and Southampton. 

I might sell some goodies before My race in Gloucester who knows...another thing I like to do!
cheer!

No comments: