Friday, January 8, 2010

Sausages..Oppssss Doogs I mean..no hot dogs!

This is for Stacey, Rebecca, Andy and all my friends that are wondering...what Im doing, where Im going and when.

Tonight I had the best Chili dogs in the world! I never eaten one of those and they where deeeeeliciouuusssss!

Now as for where Im going ...not very far for now but the big picture is to try to make it to Hawaii for the Ironman in October 2010. Today I did a very hard work out with Peter Park at Platinum Fitness in Montecito...OUcHHHHHH! place for improvement for sure:) will go back.
Tomorrow Triple crown Hill climb series start with the Gibraltar 8.5 miles brutal climb to...heaven. The view up there is to die for and is worth every sec of pain:)

For the next couple of weeks I'll be here, training with great friends and athletes and getting ready for my first half Ironman of the season : Oceanside In San Diego, CA March 27th.
I will do a little trip to Ixtapa for my cousin's wedding in February. I will be heading East to Boston for the marathon, April 18th and a Charity ride for cancer in Quebec on the 24th of April. Back to SB end of April.

I will also have time to make Gnocchi just like the chef showed me for Stacey, Rebecca and Andy to repay for the chili dogs!

No comments: