Monday, April 20, 2009

days like that...


Got back at 10pm from Cambridge NY last night from the Battenkill road race.
Got up at 5 this morning to go swimming....I finally started. Then got home at 9 all excited for the day. Marathon that we where suppose to go see. Then I wanted to go on the moto ...you know just a little trip with Tim for a nice lunch. Didn't go. Was suppose to rain. I was dreaming of a massage for my little legs that raced those Battenkill roads on Saturday and twice around the course backwards on Sunday watching the pro race...Didn't happen. Then started to get bored...there is days where I don't listen to myself and I just wait ..wait for something to happen and then I get disappointed....And everytime I tell myself DO NOT do this again...and I do. 
So days like this one I called them boring , blaaaaaaaa, grey, sad...Can't you tell Im bored?
I  miss my dad.

No comments: