Sunday, April 5, 2009

First road race in a wwwwwhhhhhhhiiiiiiillllllle!!


I just finish the race in Marblehead and ...I had a great time! I wanted to be aggressive in the 35+ and then try to do as many laps possible in the pro men...that was about 4! great training race all around. Thanks to Geoff Hamilton, the CCB  crew , Diane and her daughter for making sure no one cut the course short!! and a big thanks to the masters and the pro men for being so great about having ladies racing with them.
Nice seeing the Mc Cormack brothers ...we where all teammates  on saturn a long time ago.
And all the great people that I met this winter teaching indoor cycling at Joe and Marti Gym in Marblehead. But for me this week end was all about my parents, they drove down from quebec. I haven't seen them since last november because of the immigration process that Im in. My dad was having a hard time and I couldn't go up there. I was very relief to see him. He looks great.
Tim got 2nd by 1 inch. 
next one : Battenkill with some dirt and fun!
Huge thanks to Andrew Frasca at October hand made bikes! My new bikes feel awesome!!

1 comment:

Private said...

Hi Lyne,
Thanks for the nice feedback about your race weekend! It's refreshing after a hard day at work. You certainly seem to be very happy and that's great! Keep up the hard work and devotion you put in every moment, to make it the best at each time. :)