Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Time to cook!



Last night Tara and Matt came over for dinner. I really wanted to cook something good for them. They have been going crazy in the last month with the arrival of the little one 'Trey' and they are great friends. After looking into my favorite cook book (out of 1000!!) I decided on the menu:

Fresh homemade sweet potatoes gnocchi, with fresh homemade ricotta cheese with homemade cherries tomatoes sauce! oh and fresh homemade strawberry frozen yogurt! I really love to cook and I always give a twist to any recipe to make it mine. I had a glass of white wine and enjoyed being in the kitchen all afternoon. Dinner was a success!

I woke up this morning hungry...like every morning. After a nice quiet time on the computer sipping coffee and eating my fruits  I decided to make bagels! Yup ..bagels. 2 hours later Tim was testing them...success! The picture of the bagels is for Matt...believe me now?

till next time
lyne



No comments: