Wednesday, May 7, 2008

An Angel from Minnesota


I met Stacey in march 2007 while I was in Santa Barbara with Tim. The first min that I met her I knew I liked her. She was like a sister right away. Someone that you don't feel pressure from. Someone who makes you feel like you've deserved everything and not feel bad about it . Someone that cares about you. Someone who is ...nice ...very very nice.

I'd emailed her a couple of times but not enough. Like I said ,I'm working on friendship...She would email back...everytime. She would say words that made me feel better. Yup I haven't felt great a lots of times and she was there. Not knowing really who she was responding too but did.

She came to see us here in Beverly, she flew from Colorado and spent 3 days with us. We did nothing special . Together, talking and taking time to breathe. We didn't do much but when she left I felt like a new wind just blew by leaving my mind fresh.

She is life. An example of strength and love for all her friends. She takes care of each one of them . She is life and I am so thankful that I know her.

1 comment:

herself said...

Lyne is so much more of a person than she even knows. Her ass looks much better off of a bike seat and her hair looks great when it is not under a helmet! She is funny and dear and amazing and she knows how to be a friend. She just doesn't know that people want to be her friend, at Woodman's, at the mall, at Atomic, and around the kitchen.
If she won't eat it, at least have her cook it for you!!! Sooo good.