Tuesday, May 13, 2008

riding my bike around

                         Jess and Me (Tim I stole your helmet again!)
                           That was the speed of our ride...awesome!
                                                    Coffee stop 

Jesse called yesterday and asked if I would ride today.  The last couple invitation I refused but today I was ready to hit the road. I haven't been riding for the last 3 weeks and thats ok.
We had a very nice ride around all the roads that I never remember  even if I've been there a million times... "Remember we drove here on the moto?" Euh no do NOT remember because when Im on the back seat ( usually !) I looked everywhere and I do NOT focuse on the road ...

Anyway, riding with Jess is like riding with my little brother. We shoot the S*&^! . After 1 hour of the 3 hres we were suppose to do  Jess said " its a coffee ride day today" He looked at me thinking that I was going to say no to a stop in the middle of a training ride...because thats how I used to think. But instead I said sure Jess I would love to. We did and I loved it. For the first time in a while I felt like I was riding my bike around....Thanks Jesse.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pissed about my helmet. No soup for you!!

Unknown said...

Lyne, I am very proud of you for stopping for coffee AND pastries the other day, thank you for making that ride fun.