Sunday, May 18, 2008

Knowlton


The house is almost empty...I lived there for 8 years...Well not that much because of all the travel days I have in bank but that was my house, my first one. I never thought I would live somewhere else...I was born in that small town , Knowlton, my parents live's in town and my bro not very far either. My grands parents a couple k's down the road and my grand-ma in the next town over. My friends from school,  all the roads, trails, mountains that I trained on all those years...The first 33 years of my life that become a great memory.
Changes are not a bad thing.
they make you grow.
I will always be from Knowlton , QC but now I live happily in Beverly, MA with my husband Tim , my dog Vitesse and I am building memories...

2 comments:

Sarah Smith said...

I think we all have some great memories ahead at 31 Wallis. Change is tricky and sometimes scary, but in the end you'll become a more full person. It's a crazy-ass ride,huh? Definitely requires wine in the back yard.

Anonymous said...

Lyne...we're not going to be neighbors anymore :) You can come to Glen Sutton anytime and stay with me and Peter if you miss Estrie! Ton amie, Clara