Thursday, May 8, 2008

dog 's life


Hi my name is Vitesse. I love to lick, actually I can't hold my licker!!
I am very lucky because Lyne and Tim take very good care of me. Every morning when I start farting beside the bed (on Lyne's side because I know Tim will not get up...) she get's up and takes me outside in our cool yard. I love that they don't cut the grass much because its more comfy when I squat to do my things...then if I'm annoying enough I will be able to get my bowl of food early...usually with Lyne. When I get fed by Tim, he makes me wait till 9am sometimes...starving...
Today I walked for a while on the pavement ...I really wanted to go to the beach and sniff all kinds of dead fish and crabs, but Lyne needed to walk I guess...then at the end of the walk we stopped at Lynch park and got on the beach . YEEEEEEAAHHHHH I went crazy!! running around without a leash, great! love it! love it.! I think I drank too much salt water ...For some reason I know its not good for me but I still do it. Once I got home I made myself comfy and slept for a good 5 hrs. Short nap. Jealous Tim? before dinner I went to the beach again but on our way there I couldn't hold it and squatted in front of a very nice house with some long soft grass... Perfect. Lyne was not so happy. My salt water from the morning didn't help my situation I guess and Lyne had to borrow some scott towel(chesterfield??) from a guy walking down the street that saw the mess and wanted to help her...clean the grass!!! or even my ass!
Got to the beach again and saw some friends. ran around alot and then I got hungry. Ate food really fast and then crashed out on the couch waiting for Lyne to go to bed, thats life...love it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha!!

Unknown said...

Lyne, Thanks for giving us all a big laugh this morning, that was awesome! I miss vitesse.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. Thanks Vitesse! Cool name